How we assess and deliver your Live in Care
Most people would rather be cared for at home than move into a care home or other institution.
Using our service is simple.
On initial contact with the office, we will ask you for some basic details and arrange a visit by a senior member of staff, or one of our professionally trained regional representatives. During the visit you and/or your representative will be asked questions about the service you want and need.
Following this assessment meeting, a personalised care plan will be developed with you in order to clearly set out what duties our care workers will need to undertake. Your needs and dependency levels will be carefully considered before an appropriate Live In Care worker being introduced to you.
Once a care worker is placed with you, regular contact with both of you will take place to ensure that all is going well. Review meetings will be held to ensure that your needs and expectations are still being met, or in case of changed circumstances, the care plan can be updated.
Step by Step Guide to Live In Care:
- Initial enquiry via website or telephone
- Care assessment visit at mutually convenient time and location
- Costing provided in writing
- Care plan including risk assessment is agreed
- Matching up care worker
- Introduction of care worker
- Monitoring and reviews of the service take place at regular and agreed intervals